Natural Glam. Vacation Edition.
T – 3 days before our flight and I’m trying to get my beauty appointments out of the way so I can stay up until 3am packing last minute for a 6:30 am flight. Why is getting ready to leave for vacation so dang stressful?!? I do not want to do ANYTHING beauty-related on vacay. I just want to experience and enjoy, and look good doing it!
This last trip was to Puerto Rico, so I prepped for living in a bathing suit and showing lots of skin. What I didn’t anticipate was how quickly my hair would go from pink to white, but that’s another story.
Here’s my timeline:
3 Days before I left: Nails. mani/pedi.
2 Days before I left: Brow Lamination + Keratin Lash Lift & Tint. Brazilian and Underarm Wax. The WORKS. That night I exfoliated and shaved to prep for my Spray tan.
1 Day before: Spray Tan with pre and post treatments. I like our Olive & Venetian mix for my pink undertones.
After my rinse that night, I packed very minimal toiletries. Everything fit in a small makeup bag. I like to grab any samples I have laying around too!
My Daily routine while on vacation.
1. Cleanse with travel PCA Facial Wash (so does the rest of my family)
2. GM Collin Paris Vital C. Helps prevent sun damage and protects from environmental damage.
3. PCA Weightless SPF 45. Our SPF is broad-spectrum and reef-safe which was important as we were in the ocean just about every day.
4. Brush my brows and lashes up to fluff with Billion Dollar Brow Universal pencil spoolie on the end and applied GM Collin Lip Plumper for moisture and color.
1. Cleanse with travel PCA Facial Wash
2. Moisturize with GM Collin Paris vegan Marine Collagen Revitalizing Cream. Energize the skin, reduce signs of aging and protect from environmental stressors. Needing more moisture than usual from flights, salt water and lots of sun!
3. PCA Eye Gel.
3a. After about 4 nights, I started adding a little Norvell Gradual CC Cream to wake up with a glowing complexion.
Y’all my tan LASTED! I had a yummy vanilla shea butter lotion that I applied when I got home from the beach and after any showers, and my color still hasn’t faded off, 10 days later. The prep ahead was totally worth it. I felt so naturally pretty going with a naked face and donning my bikini for a week. Now I get to enjoy the benefits at home for at least the next 3-4 weeks!